Saturday, March 7, 2015

Adeline Eye Serum

I am familiar with Adeline Beauty Products. When I was offered to receive this product for an honest review I knew I just had to do it. Adeline Organic Eye Serum is a product that can be used by men and women. It has Aloe & Cucumber, which helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles plus moisturizes.Chamomile Extract to sooth the skin around your eyes and reduce puffiness. Vitamins A, C & E to prevent premature aging and promote new cell growth. It smells really good, to a nice light scent. You do not need very much of it when you use it around your eyes. Just before you go to bed you apply it and let it work over night. This company gives a portion of what you pay to help a community build a well where they have limited resources. They also stand by their product 100% with a money back guarantee.
This product feels so light when you apply it. It is not heavy or sticky. It does not leave a greasy feel either. It didn’t take long for me to notice that some of the darkness and puffiness under my eyes had reduced. I think you don’t notice just how much puffiness or fine lines you have until you try a product like this. The results are noticeable and helped me feel pretty good about using it. Since they back their product I would recommend that yo go ahead and try it.
http://www.amazon.com/Adeline-Organic-Eye-Serum-Antioxidant/dp/B00KVEK16S/ref=sr_1_1?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1425784202&sr=1-1&keywords=adeline+eye+serum<<<<Find it here on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment