Saturday, March 7, 2015

Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion

Foxbrims Vitamin C Lotion brings you not only Vitamin C but Aloe, MSM, Jojoba Oil, and Green Tea. All great ingredients for your skin and helps promote healing of your skin. None of which clogs your pores like heavy creams do. This lotion is so lightweight and creamy. It feels so light going on and just makes your skin feels refreshed. It has a pump which makes it easy to come out and get just the right amount to use. I received this product for my honest review. I just love how it feels on my face.
This product worked so nice on my face I decided to try it on another part of my body. My feet have been very dry and rough this winter. After a few applications of Foxbrims Vitamin C Lotion they are beginning to look healthy again. This is for any part of your body. It leaves you feeling really good to know it is helping your skin. Let me warn you though. This product does not last long on Amazon. It is requested a lot. Sometimes you may have to wait before you get your product. If you want to try a product that really works, is healthy for you to use and makes you feel good, order this right away!! Do not hesitate or wait. Amazon has it here: http://www.amazon.com/Vitamin-Lotion-Moisturizer-Ingredients-Guarantee/dp/B00NXZK0A4/ref=sr_1_2?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1425784679&sr=1-2&keywords=foxbrim+vitamin+c I recommend you give it a try. They have a full refund money back guarantee, no questions asked policy!!

1 comment: