Saturday, March 7, 2015

Faburo Adjustable Back Brace for Posture Correction and Back Pain Support

My doctor recommended that I start doing exercises for my posture. I knew that I also needed something else to help me and was looking for some sort of brace. I was offered this product for my honest review. It looked like something I could wear so I tried it.backbrace2backbrace4
The Faburo company must have done some research. This back brace is actually comfortable. The adjustable straps allows me to place it just where I need it. It is not heavy on and I am able to wear it right under my clothes. It is not bulky so no one even knew I had it on. After sitting at the computer for a few hours, I noticed that my back was not hurting. My shoulders did not ache, and I was not slouching.
My husband works weekends as a security guard. He wore this under his uniform. He said he felt pretty good all day. It didn’t matter if he was sitting at the desk or walking the rounds. It helped his back not to hurt at the end of the day. He is 5″9 and I am 5’2 so that shows you the versatility of the product.backbrace2backbrace3We liked this product. If you want to help your posture and generally help your back at the same time, then consider this product. You can find this on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Faburo-Adjustable-Posture-Correction-Support/dp/B00HMBNW82/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

2 comments:

  1. back brace is very useful to reduce any spinal pain or back pain. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. When looking for a posture support brace there are a few things you should keep in mind to be sure that you are getting the right brace for your needs. Here are some tips of what to look for to get you started. best posture correctors

    ReplyDelete